Jump to Content:
Create a Return Goods Authorization Form (RGA)
You can create a return (RGA) form online by signing in or by entering your order number and email address. Choose an option below to create a return.
Ordered the Wrong Products
Please use our online return tool to create Return Authorization. If you have ordered the wrong product or no longer want a product you ordered, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. The products must be returned in new and unused condition in the original packaging with in 30 days from receipt. The Return Authorization number must be included on a return shipping label. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the return or exchange.
Received Defective Products
Product Display Solutions must be notified of defective products within 30 days of receipt. Please use our online return tool to create your return authorization. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. For fastest replacement, we can place a new order for the replacement items and ship them out to you as soon as possible (you will be credited for the full amount of the original order when we receive your return). If you do not place a new order, we will ship your new items after we receive your return. Product Display Solutions will pay the shipping cost associated with the replacement.
Received Incorrect Products (Not What You Ordered)
It is rare that Product Display Solutions sends out the wrong products, as we double check every order. However, if you receive an incorrect product, you must notify Product Display Solutions within 5 days of delivery by using our online return tool to create Return Authorization. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. For fastest replacement, we can place a new order for the replacement items and ship them out to you as soon as possible (you will be credited for the full amount of the original order when we receive your return). If you do not place a new order, we will ship your replacement items after we receive your return. All products must be returned in new and unused condition in the original packaging.
All Other Returns
All returns that don't fit into one of these categories are eligible for return within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please use our online return tool to create Return Authorization Request. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. All items must be returned unused in their original packaging. Items that are altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- Use our online return tool to create a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) or email customer service at email@example.com to set up an Return Authorization by email.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging.
- Include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- All returned items must be brand new, unused and in their original packaging.
- Returned items will be inspected upon arrival.
- All returns must be shipped within 14 days from the time the return is authorized.
- Send the return package to the address listed on your Return Authorization.
- The return package can be sent using the carrier of your choice or with a return label that is provided by Product Display Solutions.
- If you return an item on your own, we recommend that you insure your return shipment and provide Product Display Solutions with the shipment tracking number. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in transit or for returns that are never received.
- If you choose to use the return shipping label provided by Product Display Solutions, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your final refund, the cost of the label will be included in the return instructions
- Shipping cost for returns that are due to mistake of Product Display Solutions will be paid for by Product Display Solutions.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 3-5 business days of our receipt of the returned items.
Undelivered Address or Refusal of Delivery
Orders or merchandise that is undelivered due to an incorrect address or refusal of delivery will be returned to our warehouse. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We will make every attempt to correct an address or contact the buyer prior to the return. If your merchandise is returned, you will be credited for the order minus the return shipping cost unless the return is due to mistake of Product Display Solutions.
Changing Your Order Before It Has Shipped
We are able to make changes to orders that have not yet been shipped if you contact us immediately after placing the order; please be prepared with your order number. At Product Display Soltuions, we work hard to ship orders as quickly as possible, and your order could ship within a few hours of being placed. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has left our warehouse.
Product Display Soltuions must be notified of all cancellations by phone. Orders can only be cancelled before they have shipped. If you wish to cancel an order that has already shipped, you will need to create Return Authorization and send the products back. You can set up your return and create your Return Authorization by using our online return tool or by calling customer service. The customer is responsible for the initial shipping charges for the order and the shipping charges associated with the return.
Freight Packages − Please Inspect Upon Delivery
Please inspect all freight packages carefully before signing for them. If a package looks damaged in any way as a result of the shipping process, please do not sign for it. Refuse delivery and contact a Product Display Solutions customer service representative immediately with a description of the damage. We will contact the freight company and begin a claim so that we can send a new product to you right away. If you are unsure whether the shipment looks damaged or not, please inspect it further and open it in front of the driver before signing that it has been received. It is your right as a customer to 15 minutes of the driver's time in order to fully inspect any freight packages. In the event that you notice concealed damages after the driver has left, you must notify Product Display Solutions within 24 hours of receipt.