40" Zippered Suit Bag Constructed From PEVA | Case of 100
- Black with Black Trim - Brown with Brown Trim
- Green with Green Trim - Red with Red Trim
- Burgundy with Burgundy Trim
Our Reusable Economy Suit Covers are constructed from PEVA Material, 40” L, 3 gauge thickness, taffeta finish with center zipper, reinforced hanger opening and oval see-through window. Ideal for use as suit carrier protecting your suit whilst travelling, or for use as protective storage suit bag keeping suits free of Moths and Dust, ETC.
- Thickness: 3 Gauge - Dimensions: 24"W x 40''L
- Finish: Taffeta - Color: Multiple Options
- PEVA Material - Sold in PACKS of 100
What is PEVA:
PEVA materials are materials that are made from polyethylene vinyl. PEVA is a PVC-free, non-chlorinated lightweight plastic that does not emit 'off-gasses' as vinyl garment bags do. PEVA an inexpensive alternative to vinyl and much healthier for you and the environment. (PEVA) garment covers have the advantage of being resistant to cold crack as well as being soft to the touch.
What is Taffeta:
Taffeta is a stiff but smooth fabric with a crisp finish and a shiny surface.